Terms & Conditions
Terms of Booking
Please note that by booking a Dog First Aid Course you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions:
- Places are limited and therefore we are unable to confirm your place until payment is received.
- The course time may be changed, however we will endeavour to find an alternative time within 30 days.
- (i) you have a 14 day cooling off period, (ii) if you book on to a course with less than 14 days before the start of the course, you lose your cancellation rights, (iii) you consent to such waiver.
- Please Note: if you have paid through a third party e.g. Stripe or PayPal, should you wish to cancel your attendance in accordance with point 3 above, and require a refund, the third party fee may not be refunded.
- With regards to our guarantee, you must contact us within 7 days of attending in writing providing full details of why you feel you were not taught the lifesaving skills required/instilled with the confidence to act and notifying us of how you propose we can help best support you in achieving these goals on your next course. The course you can attend for free must be one hosted by Dog First Aid and not a third-party.