Terms & Conditions
Dog First Aid Terms & Conditions
1. Places are limited, and therefore we are unable to confirm your place until payment is received.
2. In the event that the planned venue becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to change the venue to one within 10 miles of the original venue
3. If your classroom based course cannot be delivered due to Covid-19 restrictions we reserve the right to either transfer your booking to a new date or deliver your booked course via Zoom. In the case of Zoom delivery a partial refund of £5.50 will be applied.
4. In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2020
(i) you have a 14-day cooling-off period,
(ii) if you book on to a course with less than 14 days before the start of the course, you lose your cancellation rights,
(iii) you consent to such a waiver.
5. Please note: if you have paid through a third party e.g., Stripe or PayPal, should you wish to cancel your attendance in accordance with point 4 above, and require a refund, the third-party fee may not be refunded.
6. In the event that you are not able to attend your booked date, and if we are informed before the course commences, we will endeavour to transfer your booking ONCE to a new date. This will be subject to a transfer fee of £10. If you do not attend the second booked date you will not be entitled to a refund or a further transfer.
7. In the event that your planned trainer is unavailable we reserved the right to substitute another appropriately skilled and trained trainer.