Would You Love To Hold A Dog First Aid Programme?
We make it EASY and CONVENIENT for you.
WE COME TO YOU & HOLD PROGRAMMES ON-SITE!
|**PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR BESPOKE C.P.D. PROGRAMMES FOR|
SERVICE DOG HANDLERS, MOD DOG HANDLERS & POLICE DOG HANDLERS**
Why Hold A Dog First Aid Training Programme?
- You make money. We charge a flat rate and the rest is yours!
- Additional exposure for your rescue operation or business.
- Raise money. The program is an excellent opportunity to raise awareness and/or funds for your chosen rescue.
- Provide Added Value To Your Client Base.
- Attract New Clients & Strategic Alliances.
Here’s what one of our Southend attendees had to say:
“Fabulous course this morning. Fabulous lecturer, fabulous people and fabulous dogs. So over all pretty fabulous!”
~ Liz Harrison, Ostara Rescue, Southend on Sea.
We Make It Easy For You! We:
- Create ePosters to help with marketing (with links to your w/site, your contact details and of programme the details of any rescue you’d like to raise awareness and/or funds for on the day)
- promote the programme on our social media and website
- provide you with a trainer and the programme itself
- provide you with the programme materials
- provide the attendees with their Dog First Aid Certificate providing it is felt that the programme content has been accurately understood
- a venue
- a max of 30 attendees
The programme venue should be booked from 9am-2pm (this includes setting up and clearing away)
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of £100 will be taken on confirmation of booking.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Our Dog First Aid Programmes all comply fully with The Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 and are approved by veterinary professionals with the programme content and materials being regularly reviewed and updated. We aim to not only teach you life-saving emergency dog first aid skills, but to instil the confidence in you to use these skills in real life scenarios that you could be faced with at any time.
Please note that booking is essential for all programmes and places are limited to ensure a productive learning environment.